The website of the Finance Alliance for Sustainable Trade (FAST), available as fastinternational.org and fastinternacional.org, is provided under the following terms of service. The terms below supersede all prior terms governing the use and provision of FAST's website.
- Intellectual Property - All material presented on FAST's website (the "Content") is the property of FAST or the Content's creators and is protected under both Canadian and foreign copyright and trademark laws.
- Acceptable Use- Except where otherwise noted, Content created by FAST is provided under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.
- Attribution- Reproduction in any form of Content created by FAST and licensed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 Canada License must include the following attribution: "© Finance Alliance for Sustainable Trade". Any deriviative works based upon Content created by FAST and licensed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 Canada License must include the following attribution: "Based on work(s) by the Finance Alliance for Sustainable Trade".
- Third Party Content - FAST's website may contain Content provided by third parties. Such Content is the sole responsibility of the person from whom the Content originated. This means that the user, not FAST, is responsible for all Content that he or she uploads, posts or otherwise provides to FAST's website.
- Links - FAST's website may contain links to sites owned or operated by other parties. FAST is not responsible for the content of any offsite pages or any other sites linked to FAST's website and assumes no responsibility for the screening of any linked site.
- No Endorsement - FAST neither expresses nor implies in the Content of its website any endorsement of any third party products or services.
- No Warranties - Neither FAST nor any third-party content providers warrant that the use of FAST's website will be uninterrupted or error free; nor do they make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from use of FAST's website or as to the accuracy, reliability, or content of information provided through FAST's website.
- Limit of Liability - FAST shall not be held liable for any any damages or other repurcussions howsoever connected to the access of FAST's website.
- Choice of Law- These Terms of Service shall be deemed to have been made and performed exclusively in in the Province of Quebec, Canada, and shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the Province of Quebec, Canada, and the federal laws applicable therein, without regard to its conflicts of law principles. Any claim related to these Terms of Service shall be made exclusively under the jurisdiction of the courts situatied in the judicial District of Montreal, Province of Quebec, Canada.
In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service conflict with the law under which this it is to be construed or if any such provision is held invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, such provision shall be deemed to be restated to reflect as nearly as possible its original intention, and such restated provision shall remain in full force and effect.